Using my Crock Pot is one of my favorite ways to cook a weeknight meal. Pile all the ingredients into the pan, put the lid on, set the timer and when you get home it smells like dinner! Here is an easy recipe from Eating on a Dime for Lazy Day Crock Pot Lasagna.
- 1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (25 oz)
- 1 lb of ground beef, browned
- 3 cans of crushed tomatoes (14 or 15 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 4 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet brown the beef completely and drain off any remaining fat.
- Stir in all the cans of tomatoes, and seasonings.
- In a 6 quart crock pot, cover the bottom with some of the sauce.
- Then place a layer of ravioli across the bottom.
- Then place a layer of the mozzarella cheese.
- Continue this until all the meat sauce and the ravioli is used.
- You want to end with the meat sauce on top.
- Then top with the leftover mozzarella cheese and add the parmesan cheese on top (completely optional).
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Turn off and let it sit for about 15 minutes before you serve. Cut and serve.
Here it is in the Crock Pot after it was done.
I served it with a salad and probably would have also included garlic bread if I had remember to bake it.
Buzz over to my Pinterest board for more Crock Pot recipes. Have a great week!