1. I have a fear of lightening when I am outside and I hear thunder. Seriously, I become immobilized with fear.
2. I do not like to do crafts, especially if it involves reading directions. Those cute little American Girl crafts at Michaels…I take one look at those and the “how to” manual and close it up and put it back in the drawer.
3. I don’t like coconut. It’s a texture thing. I like the smell, but I feel like I am eating grass.
4. My two celebrity crushes — Adele — I want to sing like her and learn how to apply her eyeliner; and Reese Witherspoon because I love her style and new clothing line.
5. My favorite outfit to wear — my pajamas. As soon as I get home from work I change into my pjs.
6. My favorite movie is “You’ve Got Mail.”
7. I have a slight obsession with the Hallmark Channel. I find myself pretending I’m not watching it when my family walks into the room because they make fun of me watching it. And HGTV.
8. My favorite drink at Sonic is a Route 44 Coke Zero with lime and vanilla.
9. I love the smell of Playdoh and church. Church smells like kool-aid.
10. I don’t like to blow dry my hair, which is one of the reasons I am growing out my hair. I can go almost 6 days without washing my hair thanks to dry shampoo. I do shower everyday, though. Wink.