I finally had it with my mess of a center console in the Hive mobile. While the rest of the car is clean and trash free I was making the console my junk pile with all the “I keep meaning” to take those inside stuff. I tried to get organized with a round bag, but it wasn’t keeping everything sorted.
As I was going through Earnie’s things, I found the bag she purchased from Sister Bee from her Thirty One business. Mother had used it for all her bible study and church things. I thought it would be perfect and it would put a little part of her in the car with me everyday. She had it monogrammed to say “On the Go.”
So, these are the three bags I am working with. The red one came from Sister Bee last Christmas. I keep it in the car with all my coupons for the stores I shop.
The green and yellow bag my niece made me, houses gum, mints, bobby pins, a small pouch of tissues, and little loose things.
Next, I got to working on all the things I like to keep in my car. This bag has pouches all around it and a plastic liner (which came from Staples) to keep the bag stiff for organizing inside:
1. Caldrea wipes (they have a really fresh smell. Great for wipes down a dusty dash)
2. Scissors — when I go to the Post Office sometime I need scissors to cut packing tape or open a package.
4. Hand Sanitizer
5. Phone charger
6. Sunglasses and glass cleaner
7. Box of Kleenex
8. Note pad
9. Einstein Travel Mug (refills of their yummy hazelnut coffee are only $1.29 with the reusable mug)
10. Fanny Pack with ear phones for walking
11. Bag of wet wipes to pass around the car for messy hands
I put the console platform down and the bag fit perfectly in it’s place, with room for my purse. The bag has handles so I can easily pull it out to move it elsewhere or take inside.
Organizing your car. An easy weekend project.